Saturday, January 12, 2008
Or Maybe I Made a Friend
Another swim meet today with the girls. Angry, screaming Dad came right over to me to say hello. Thought that was a bit odd, but he was all smiles. Noticed that the first time his son swam, he didn't seem as angry, was just yelling encouraging things to him. Later during the break, he came over to me. He told me he wanted to shake my hand and thank me. He said he was much more relaxed today because he wasn't as worried about how his son did. Maybe my "this is supposed to be fun" talk did some good. At one point, I even thought he was going to hug me, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
huh ... imagine that! Hopefully you did make an impact - it seems so!
That is so neat!! You may have just changed a father/son relationship for life :0).
Hello Sneaky pants I just found you again.
Post a Comment