I have to say, there are times where I just don't get people. There is a person on our s.chool b.oard that also has a seat on the finance council. There have been a number of times where it has come to my attention that this person has been playing some sort of game. For instance, he was asked to go to the board and get finance information regarding fundraisers, yet he never asks for it. Then he goes back to the finance folks and tells them we are refusing to give it to him. I have become friends with the gentleman who is the head of the finance council. At one point, he asked me if he could be frank and asked me why I was refusing to give the info over to the finance council. My jaw nearly dropped and hit the floor. When I explained that I had never been asked for the info, he seemed pretty surprised too.
Lately, myself and the head of the council have been having monthly conversations, comparing notes. We've proceeded to conclude that this bozo has been pulling more shenanigans. To make matters even more confusing, he knows full well that I have been talking to the head guy, yet he continues to pull this stuff. Why, why why? Someone please explain this to me, because he either thinks we are really stupid or he is really stupid himself.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment