Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Astrological Forecast

I am not an astrology fanatic, but if I am reading the paper and happen by the comics, I will read my horoscope for the day. On my birthday I happened to be reading the paper and saw the following. And for those who know me, this is exactly what I have been doing the last year or two. Seemed kind of freakly in an apropo kind of way:

If today is your birthday: Take a fresh look at your life. Eliminate what you don't like and plan to start doing the things you enjoy. You have to rid yourself of the stress in your life. Now is a pivotal point in your life that needs your undivided attention and the go-ahead to make change.

Personally, I think it is advice everyone should follow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes...definitely fits you!

Jessica said...

I think it is most certainly words to live by.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!