Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Letter to Aunt Flo

Dear Aunt Flo,
On most occasions, I enjoy your visits. You come, hang out for a few days, really aren't a bother and then you are on your way. But I am writing you this note to let you know of my unhappiness with you. Staying for three weeks is way to long. You have overstayed your welcome. Please go away!

Sincerely,
Me

P.S. I am going to the doctor on Friday to see if I can get her evicted some how. Oy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After taking the minipill for 3 months I finally got her back in line for a bit. But she got me back by staying around for 5 days instead of my usual 3 days. Witch!! Since I am done in the baby dept, I so wish she would hurry up and go away completely.

Anonymous said...

UGH, I hope she get's packed up and heads outta there. {{HUGS}}