I decided to do the inlaws Christmas this year. I remember (not that I forgot!) why I don't go anymore. This picture sort of sums it all up (check out the caption on his hat, if you can't see it, it says "F*ck Cancer!").
I admire your FIL's spirit. I had a friend knit that same exact phrase on a hat for my aunt. She is the most uptight person in the world. Yet, when I showed up Christmas Day, she had that hat on. With Cancer, sometimes the only appropriate word is F*ck.
4 comments:
OMG, I honestly do not know what to say. I guess the thought is a good one but the wording could have been better.
I admire your FIL's spirit. I had a friend knit that same exact phrase on a hat for my aunt. She is the most uptight person in the world. Yet, when I showed up Christmas Day, she had that hat on. With Cancer, sometimes the only appropriate word is F*ck.
LOL
LOL where did you get that hat? I'd like to get one for my Dad.
Post a Comment