Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jessica is just luckly I love her

Dusting this thing off because Jessica tagged me with a meme.

So here goes it. 6 random facts about me you did not know and probably did not want to know.

  1. This one is hot off the press, but DH has a brother that just announced that he really wants to be a girl. Yeah, that one you did not need to know.
  2. I have a third nipple (I think most of you know this)
  3. In college, I lived with a guy who was gay and another that was bisexual and 2 guys that were straight. I learned a lot living there.
  4. My biggest fear in life is something happening to my kids.
  5. Really clueless people annoy me.
  6. Goodness, having trouble coming up with one more. OK...If I really had a super flat stomach again, I would consider piercing my belly button...except I think that I would pass out if I really did it.

OK, I'm suppossed to tag 6 people, but I don't think there are 6 people that read this blog anymore. So if you do, leave a comment and tell me you are doing it. I'd love to be surprised.

The Rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you 2. Post the rules to your blog 3. Write 6 random things about myself 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (I don't know six bloggers to tag!) :( 5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

4 comments:

Kim Tracy Prince said...

Hey! I found you! You used your link on an old comment and I thought "I wonder if this is the same Linda." Your cover is blown!

Linda said...

LOL, KTP, I've been outed! Sadly, I rarely update this anymore. Maybe I should start again.

Anonymous said...

I'll do it. Prolly later today, but I'll do it.

Anonymous said...

I'll do it. Prolly later today, but I'll do it.