Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged by Jessica

Jessica tagged me to do this. She is lucky I love her.

1 Do you like blue cheese? No
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? Shave
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. Real or fake nails? Real
7. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Juice and tea
9. Can you do push ups? Yes
10. What's your Favorite piece of jewelry? Diamond stud earrings
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My need for logic, order and the such
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I should really be working. I have a lot to do today. I need to make a hair appointment
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Orange sode, water, tea
16. Current worry right now? How stressed things are at work
17. Current hate right now? Work
18. Favorite place to be? Home
19. How did you bring in the New Year? We do the same thing every year. Fabulous dinner and then hang out and watch a movie
20. Like to camp? Sort of. I can take it in small doses
21. Name three people who will complete this? LOL, no idea.
22. Do you own slippers? Yes
23. What color shirt are you wearing? Green
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No idea, haven't done it.
25. Can you whistle? Yes
26. Favorite color? Black
27. Would you be a pirate? No
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I listen to the radio, not sure I sing all that often
29. Favorite girl's name? Katherine and Jessica
30. Favorite boy's name? Joshua and Nicholas
31. What's in your pocket right now? My cell phone
32 Last thing that made you laugh? Something on the radio
33. Best bed sheets as a kid? No idea
34. Worst injury you've ever had? I've been lucky. Other than a badly sprained ankle, I can't think of anything
35. Do you love where you live? Yes
36. How many TV’s do you have in your house? 3
37. Who is your loudest friend? Can't think of anyone.
38. How many pets do you have? None
39. Does someone have a crush on you? LOL, you'd have to ask Steve that.
40. What is your favorite book? No idea
41. What is your favorite candy? Right now...Good 'N Plenty
42. Favorite Sports Team? None
43. First thought when you woke up? Ugh
44. Worst habit? Ummmmm
45. Do you play an instrument? No
46. How long does it take you to get to work? 40 minutes if I am going into the office. 30 seconds if I am just walking upstairs to work from home
47. If you could eat anything in the world right this second? I'm not hungry right now
48 . Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes

OK I tag anyone who would like to do this.

No comments: