Friday, October 31, 2008

I Can Laugh At Anything, Yes I Can!

Today was a momentous day, I went for my first mammogram. Which I was actually a bit late to be getting my first, but every other time I was to go, I was either pregnant or nursing.

So I get there and you have to fill out a questionnaire. Some of the questions were about how many pregnancies, kids and how long you nursed. Four kids and 61 months made me go wow! The tech looks over my questionnaire and asks me to drop the right side of the gown. She grabs on and exclaims "Wow, for someone who has 4 kids and has nursed for as long as you have, you are VERY firm!!!". Now I start to laugh. She actually continues. "You are not saggy at all. Most woman who have as many kids as you do are down to their knees, but look at this, it is actually PERKY!!!". I am almost crying I am laughing so hard. She was impressed that the left side was just as good and then went on to tell me that she was bummed that she was saggy and hadn't even had kids yet.

As I was leaving, she told me my husband was one lucky guy and that I must have good genes. I told her I couldn't wait to tell him and all of my friends!!! ;-)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I have said it before and I will say it again.... Steve is on lucky man!!!

Anonymous said...

ROFL, I bet that made Steves day when you told him that one. I'm glad everything went well.

HBRLC said...

I think she was hitting on you LMAO

Jessica said...

http://stevenbrycesmom.blogspot.com/

tagged you. You can totally blame Michelle.