The life and times of a pretty head
Friday, October 03, 2008
You Know You Are Getting Old....
When you go through many of the facial products in your cabinet and most of them have the phrase "age-defying" on them. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Linda
View my complete profile
The Weather Where I Live
Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!
Hosting by YMLP.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2008
(22)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(3)
I Can Laugh At Anything, Yes I Can!
You Know You Are Getting Old....
I Know I Am Different
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(32)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(12)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment