Not sure how to make this thing send out updates whenever I add a new entry. If you were signed up for updates on the old one, I could email you when I update. Let me know what you would like me to do by adding a comment with your preference.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I would like a email on updates. Good to see you again. I think I had better post something on my soon too.
6 comments:
I would like a email on updates. Good to see you again. I think I had better post something on my soon too.
I would like updates! :)
I'd love to receive updates. It helps me remember to check LOL
LOL updates are a good thing. I could never figure out how to make them work with this set up.
Email would be good. Otherwise I have to check individually on blogs and those who track IPs think I'm stalking them!
Update me, too! Hope all is going well with you guys.
Post a Comment