A post or two ago I mentioned going to see a doc about my thyroid. She was going to pass along my info to a leading specialist in the area to take a look. I got a call this morning from my doc. It seems the specialist is seeing something on the films he does not like and wants to biopsy my thyroid. I of course know the right thing to do is to get this taken care of and do whatever is necessary to fix it. It has really depressed me this morning.
I am not sure when the appointment is, I will let you all know. But if you could, say a quickie prayer for me. For some reason, I have a pit in my stomach about this.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You got it.. I hope what he sees ends up just being dust on the picture! Love ya!
{{{HUGS}}} Of course we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated love!
You got it my friend. Keep us posted. I am sure it is nothing.
Most definitely!!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know when the appt is and what you find out.
((HUGS)) my friend!
big (((hugs))) and lots of positive thoughts.
I hope this dr. finds that all is well and normal!
{{HUGS}} and Prayers Miss Linda!
HUGS Linda. and good luck...
Post a Comment