DS J has been reading the Bob's Books for a while now. Unlike the girls who always wanted to read to us, he would prefer us to read to him which is fine. Lately, I pulled out another set of books for him and he has taken off. The child seems obsessed with them. I am not sure if it is because there are stickers associated with them. Every time he can read one without help from Mom, he gets to add his sticker next to his big sisters.
Lately I feel like he is always running after me with a book so he can read it to me to get a sticker. But a few days ago took the cake. I was going to the bathroom and the door flew open and I hear "Mommmy, can I try this one now?".
LOL, gotta love motherhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROFL!!! Oh yes I just love the bathroom door flying and there is a line of people that decided that they just had to talk to me right that moment including the darn cat. No one had spoke a word to me just prior to my going in. LOL!!
Post a Comment