Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Doozey of a Dream

I've been having lots of stress dreams lately. Last night's dream was not stressful at all, but boy was it weird. The dream starts with me sitting up in bed, under the covers. Something gets my attention under the blanket, and as I remove them, I see I have a penis. Yes, you read that right, a PENIS! You could see the look of surprise on my face and I started to play with it. It grew VERY tall! I then could hear foot steps approaching and I thought "I better not let S see this, he will be bummed" so I hid it back under the covers. And then the alarm went off.

So, anyone want to interpret that one???? LMAO.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jessica or you are getting so tired of Aunt Flo visits that you are taking drastic matters into your own hands. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

You da man!

LOL!

Anonymous said...

LMAOPIMP. No idea what it means, but it made me laugh!