Monday, October 01, 2007

Purge, Purge, Purge, Purge!!!

I have been in a mood lately. Remove all clutter! Get rid of it if we don't need it! DH hates these moods ;-)

While he was away this weekend on a father/daughter G.irl S.cout campout with K and J, I attacked our office. It looks marvelous but we still have a few things to go through and he was grumbing about it. So I started with my "purge, purge, purge, purge!!!" mantra and I hear DS J's little voice ask S what that means. He turns to him and says "It means stay the heck out of her way. And hide all your good stuff, because if she finds it, she will throw it away!!!!". You should have seen the look of concern cross J's face. LOL!!!

1 comment:

S.u.s.a.n said...

ROFL

I did this with our family room on Monday, including steam cleaning the rug! Must be something in the air ;)