Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm So In Love

I am so in love with my sweet N. He is starting to explode in the language department. But he is a bit coy with it too, words just come out of nowhere. He'll sit there and listen to you but not say anything, and then days later, words come out. Today, I heard him babbling up a storm in his crib. He was having a conversation with someone, because he was babbling and laughing up a storm. Tonight we went out for dinner to celebrate DD J's birthday, and he was getting pretty upset that we were all eating nacho chips and salsa. As loud as can be he yelled "quacker!" which is his version of cracker. It was too darn cute.

On Saturday I went and treated myself to a facial. I got to talking to the woman and was telling her how much fun N is. At one point she commented on how great it was that I was still excited about this stuff even though N is kid #4. OMG, how could you not be excited!

No comments: