Oh how I wish that I didn't need some cheese to go with this whine. It is that time of year again. When the Mc side of the family decides that it is time to make my life miserable. I don't even need to go into details anymore. Suffice to say it is yet again putting strain on S and I as well as my marriage. My biggest issue is that this is not a solveable problem. We just need to find a way to get past this every year. I had thought the way to do that was to just not go and be a part of their family stuff. Problem is, when I don't go and I miss out on quality time with my kids, I totally resent it.
Yesterday I even tried running scenereos through my head. If S and I divorced, would this be any easier? Should we see a councelor? Over and over again, I couldn't get it out of my head and I even tossed and turned all night about it. I feel like crud today because of this. The answers were: No it wouldn't be any easier if we divorced and the councelor wouldn't help at all because this can't be solved. Blech...blech...blech...
On a bright note, I called a good friend this morning. I have known M since we were in 9th grade together. I just needed to hear her voice, I wasn't even going to tell her my plight. After the initial hey, how you doing she said "Tis the season. Fighting with the husband, not enough hours in the day and family issues are sucking the life out of me". ROFLMAO. She is so right. Someone fast forward me to February when my biggest complaint will be it is too cold outside.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wish I could, Babe. I wish I could.
Hugs!
C~
Hugs my friend I wish I had words of wisdom for you but I do not. Holidays will be over soon.
((((HUGS))) Just a few weeks to go.
Clank Clank it is now a Sunny warm day in March. Sometimes family is over rated Bah Humbug! Momma loves you if that helps!
(((HUGS))) I feel your pain when it comes to the spouse's family. I recommend moving to another country. It helped us a lot.
((Linda)) I just wish I could make it all go away. Sometimes family stuff just plain s*cks.
MUCHO GRANDE (((HUGS))). I am glad you got to talk to your friend!!
((((((((((Linda))))))))))
Post a Comment